“He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of Nature” – Socrates
- “Unique compositions” -Galician Tunes
- “Spellbinding and genius” -Sputnik Music (★★★★★)
- “One of the most interesting Galician Folk bands of the last times” -La Fonoteca
- “Impossibly Beautiful” -Noisey
- “A jewel” -Efrén López
- ”Master musicianship and perfectly balanced” – Vampster Magazine (★★★★★)
- “One of the most honest and emotional voices of modern folk music” – Teatro Municipal do Porto Rívoli
- “Enchanting and magical” -Prog Archives (★★★★)
- “True European Folk and truly stunning” -CeltCast Foundation
- “I can’t recommend them enough” -Steve Von Till/NEUROSIS/NEUROT RECORDINGS
- “Truly Magical” -Oliver S. Tyr/FAUN
- “Sublimely updating what once was called Celtic Music. Indispensable in Galician music history” -Balea Cultural
- “Sangre de Muerdago had to be admired” -Legacy Magazine, live report @ Colosseum Theater, Essen.
Sangre de Muerdago
-“Spellbinding and genius” -Sputnik Music. (★★★★★) -“One of the most interesting Galician Folk bands of the last times.” -La Fonoteca -“Impossibly Beautiful” -Noisey -“The colective leaded by Pablo C. Ursusson asserts itself as one of the most honest and emotional voices of modern folk music.” – Teatro Municipal do Porto Rívoli 2020 -“Truly magical” -Oliver S. Tyr/FAUN -“Modern, ancient and timeless. I can’t recommend them enough”. -Steve Von Till/NEUROSIS/NEUROT RECORDINGS -”Master musicianship and perfectly balanced” - Vampster Magazine (★★★★★) -“The fact is that this is probably the best folk album of the year. The beauty of what i was listening to, was something so clear in my mind that it was impossible for me to formulate rational thoughts about it” -Santa Sangre (★★★★★) -“Sangre de Muerdago had to be admired, they have the gift to create an intimate atmosphere even on a large stage.” -Legacy Magazine (Live report, Nov. 2019, Colosseum Theater, Essen
Sangre de MuerdagoMonday, March 27th, 2023 at 8:53am
Sangre de MuerdagoFriday, March 24th, 2023 at 8:07pm
First single extracted from our forthcoming album "O vento que lambe as miñas feridas".Filmed and edited by Paul Schlesier at Pablo's old home in Leipzig. Mu...
Sangre de MuerdagoTuesday, March 21st, 2023 at 11:45am
Sangre de MuerdagoSunday, March 19th, 2023 at 12:03pm
Sangre de Muerdago is in Diekirch District, Luxembourg.Friday, March 17th, 2023 at 11:07am
No shows booked at the moment.